- The entrance to Quill Farm Barn is via double height glass doors which open on to a ground floor hall area, which in turn leads to the back of the property where there are further double height glass doors leading to the raised terrace and garden. A stunning feature of the barn is the gently sloping floor (wide enough for wheelchairs) which takes you left past the raised living area to the kitchen. The raised living space is surrounded by a wrought iron balustrade.
- The living area includes sofas, six easy chairs and coffee tables. There is a 50 inch wall mounted TV showing Freeview and netflix (which can be watched from the sitting room or the galleried seating area), an iPod dock, a selection of children’s games and collection of books both for children and adults
- Directly behind the living area is the large dining table with permanent seating for 10.
- The newly fitted kitchen includes an electric hob and oven, microwave, kettle, Nespresso Coffee Machine, (capsules can be ordered from https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/home), toaster, fridge and separate freezer as well as a dishwasher. There is plenty of space for storage and food preparation.
- A corridor leads from the hall to the ground floor bedrooms and bathrooms
- Cloakroom with w.c., basin and mirror, heated towel rail.
- A double bedroom with storage drawers below, bedside drawer unit with lamp and to the other side bedside table and lamp. This bedroom has views across the garden to the tennis court.
- Large bathroom with wheelchair access, large walk in shower, washbasin, w.c., mirror and bath, heated towel rail.
- A double bedroom, again the bed has storage drawers below, with bedside table and chest of drawers, hanging unit, views over the garden to lake.
- Single bedroom, again the bed has storage drawers below, with bedside drawer unit with lamp, hanging unit. Once again lovely views of the garden and lake.
- The whole of the ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
- 8 steps to the left of the living area lead to a galleried seating area with two easy chairs and table. A corridor leads to bedrooms and bathroom.
- Family bathroom, with large walk-in shower, washbasin, mirror, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Twin bedroom with two full sized single beds with under bed storage drawers, a chest of drawers, mirror and open wardrobe
- A double bedroom, again the bed has storage drawers below, with bedside drawer unit with lamp and to the other side bedside table and lamp. There are views of the lovely garden and lake from the windows
- Second twin bedroom with two full sized single beds with under bed storage drawers, a chest of drawers, mirror and open wardrobe
- There is a second toilet with washbasin, mirror, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Stairs from the right of the living area lead to the Master Bedroom complete with queen sized bed, built in cupboard with hanging space, bedside tables and lamps. Wonderful views over the garden.
- The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bath and hand-held shower attachment, w.c., washbasin and heated towel rail.
- Reached via a path from the back door is a storage outhouse with second fridge, freezer, sunbeds. There is space in here for bikes, outside toys, buggies etc
- Adjoining the main house is a utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink and separate cloakroom with washbasin, w.c., towel rail and electric heater.
- Hot tub hire available – please see booking form
- New instant heat electric heating throughout.
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your towels for the hot tub if hired and the beach. If using the travel cot, please provide your own bedding for it.
- The hard tennis court – please bring your own rackets, balls and appropriate footwear if playing tennis. (There are a few tennis rackets in the store room)
- A gas barbecue, tables and outside seating
- An unlimited WiFi connection is provided
- Also provided are a stair gate, iron and ironing board and hoover.
- There is plenty of grass areas for children to play.